Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our group‚ which means our subsidiaries‚ our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- Our business partners‚ suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. [We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers‚ but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users)
- Our agents/ corporates
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site
- Government and enforcement agencies and
- Credit and other payment card companies and screening companies.
- We shall retain your Personal data for the length of time required under Applicable law and legislation.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. Our site may‚ from time to time‚ contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks‚ advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites‚ please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.