Schedules‚ Delays‚ Cancellation of Flight
The flight times shown in timetables may change between the date of publication and the date you actually travel. We do not guarantee them to you‚ and they do not form part of your contract with us Before we accept your booking‚ we will notify you of the scheduled flight time in effect as of that time‚ and it will be shown on your Ticket. It is possible we may need to change the scheduled flight time subsequent to issuance of your Ticket. If you provide us with contact information‚ we will endeavour to notify you of any such changes. If‚ after you purchase your Ticket‚ we make a significant change to the scheduled flight time‚ which is not acceptable to you‚ and we are unable to book you on an alternate flight which is acceptable to you‚ you will be entitled to a refund.
For the safari routes, FlyALS Operations reserves the right to move/combine airstrips. Timings can vary significantly by up to 40 minutes or more. Please confirm timings and airstrips with our operations the evening before the flight.
Cancellation‚ Rerouting‚ Delays‚ ETC.
- We will take all necessary measures to avoid delay in carrying you and your Baggage. In the exercise of these measures and in order‚ to prevent a flight cancellation‚ in exceptional circumstances we may arrange for a flight to be operated on our behalf by an alternative carrier and/or aircraft.
- Except as otherwise provided by the Convention‚ if we cancel a flight‚ or fail to operate a flight reasonably according to the schedule‚ we shall‚ at your option‚ either:
- Carry you at the earliest opportunity on another of our scheduled services on which space is available without additional charge and‚ where necessary‚ extend the validity of your ticket; or
- Within a reasonable period of time reroute you to the destination shown on your Ticket by our own services or those of another carrier‚ or by other mutually agreed means and class of transportation without additional charge.
Denied Boarding Compensation
If we are unable to provide previously confirmed space‚ we shall provide compensation to those Passengers denied boarding in accordance with applicable law and our denied boarding compensation policy. A copy of our denied boarding compensation policy is available upon request.
Expectant mothers from 28 weeks must provide a medical certificate or a fit to fly letter from attendant gynaecologist clearing her for travel.FlyALS is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any delays to its services and particularly if a delay results in missing a connection to another carrier -domestic or international. FlyALS will only a guarantee a connection to another flight operated by FlyALS.
Exceptions will be if the carrier cancels flights‚ customers shall be entitled to make a full refund either to the person named in the Ticket or to the person who has paid for the Ticket‚ upon presentation of satisfactory proof of such payment. If a Ticket has been paid for by a person other than the Passenger named in the Ticket‚ we shall make a refund only to the person who paid for the Ticket‚ or to that person's order.
Who Refunds the Ticket
Voluntary refunds will be made only by the carrier which originally issued the Ticket or by its agent if so authorized.
We reserve the right to make a refund in the same manner and the same currency used to pay for the Ticket.
General If‚ in our reasonable opinion‚ you conduct yourself aboard the aircraft so as to endanger the aircraft or any person or property on board‚ or obstruct the crew in the performance of their duties‚ or fail to comply with any instructions of the crew‚ including but not limited to those with respect to smoking‚ alcohol or drug consumption‚ or behave in a manner which causes discomfort‚ inconvenience‚ damage or injury to other passengers or the crew‚ we may take such measures as we deem reasonably necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct‚ including restraint. You may be disembarked and refused onward carriage at any point‚ and may be prosecuted for offences committed on board the aircraft.
Payment of Diversion Costs
If‚ as a result of conduct by you‚ we decide‚ in the exercise of our reasonable discretion‚ to divert the aircraft for the purpose of offloading you‚ you must pay all costs resulting from that diversion.
For safety reasons‚ we may forbid or limit operation aboard the aircraft of electronic equipment‚ including‚ but not limited to‚ cellular telephones‚ laptop computers‚ portable recorders‚ portable radios‚ CD players‚ electronic games or transmitting devices‚ including radio-controlled toys and walkie talkies. Operation of hearing aids and heart pacemakers is permitted.
Arrangements For Additional Services
- If we make arrangements for you with any third party to provide any services other than carriage by air‚ or if we issue a ticket or voucher relating to transportation or services (other than carriage by air) provided by a third party such as hotel reservations or car rental‚ in doing so we act only as your agent. The terms and conditions of the third party service provider will apply.
- If we are also providing surface transportation to you‚ other conditions may apply to such surface transportation. Such conditions are available from us upon request.
Liability For Damage
FLYALS is subject to liability as defined by the respective Kenyan laws regulating domestic air carrier’s liability for damages. Such regulations include but are not limited to the following:
- Death of or Injury to Passengers
- Loss of or damage to Baggage
- Time Limitation on Claims And Actions